Half of the fun of Halloween is getting ready, with makeup allowing you to be the most creative. We picked some of our favorite Halloween makeup ideas from the cute, sexy to the downright scary.
When you have passion, your eyes sparkle when you talk about something (or someone) you love. Having passion for your work and in your personal relationships is not so easy to attain though. We will follow-up with a post on finding your passion later because it's an entirely different discussion.
But we do love cosmetics. It is a tool to help you express yourself. If it makes a woman feel good, we think that's great. However, we do favor makeup that enhances a woman's natural beauty instead of masking it. Here are our favorite beauty looks from day to night and products to help you achieve those looks.
We have tried so many products, but these our favorite beauty essentials. Please note that these recommendations aren't based on skin type.
- Foundation - Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light
- Blush - NARS The Multiple Stick
- Eyeshadow - LORAC PRO Palette
- Mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
- Concealer for spots - L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer
- Concealer for undereye - Cle de Peau
- Liquid Liner - Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye
- Lipstick - Tom Ford
Make-up and yes, lingerie, do help boost a woman's confidence. And confidence is the sexiest thing anybody can wear.
Images via Etsy and Pinterest