We're a new luxury intimate apparel company looking to build a team of enthusiastic and curious individuals. As a Marketing and Social Media Intern for our start-up, you will help develop and execute marketing initiatives. This position will require you to put your creative thinking hats on. We won't make you file, promise!
- Develop and implement targeted campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Brainstorm and create content across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+)
- Monitor trends in social media, fashion and culture to create viral content and dialogue with customers
- Engage and respond to social media inquiries
- Write blog posts, press releases and e-newsletters
- Assist in planning, coordinating, promoting, and/or executing events, mainly trunk shows and photo shoots
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes Desired:
- Knowledge of social media platforms and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a strong interest in intimate apparel, if not, fashion
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Must be comfortable using Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word - Photoshop and/or Illustrator is an advantage but not a requirement
- Most importantly, have a positive 'can do' attitude, a sense of humor, can think outside the box, and isn't afraid to share ideas
We're looking 2 social media interns to start late August/early September and can commit to a minimum of 3 months. You will be able to work remotely but must be able to available to do weekly conference calls. This position is unpaid, however, we would like to show our appreciation for you in other ways (lingerie, coffee, meals, manis/pedis, etc.). The intern is expected to work 15-25 hours per work on our projects. This position is ideal for anyone living in NYC because we will be hosting most of our events there.
E-mail us your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. If you have a blog or Facebook/Instagram/Twitter accounts, please feel free to send us links to your accounts. We're so excited to hear from you!