The weekend couldn't come soon enough. That just means we will be vegging on the couch, eating Pringles and streaming Netflix for hours in our undies. We're just teasing - sort of. Here are our recommendations for this weekend.
- Exhibit: If you want to learn more about lingerie, "Exposed: A History of Lingerie" is still at FIT. The exhibit closes November 15th. (New Yorkers only)
- Party: Invite friends over and make some fun cocktails. If you're a whiskey lover, try this honey, chamomile and whiskey recipe. From experience, if you add some limoncello, you'll be dancing around the room to cheesy 80s songs in no time. Tequila lovers should try this spiced cider margarita.
- Halloween: One more week until Halloween! If you're still stuck on a costume idea, try being a zombie. All it takes is a little make-up. Try this glamorous zombie make-up tutorial on YouTube.
- Netflix: Since we were partially kidding about the Netflix idea, we'd recommend watching a horror movie in the spirit of Halloween, the quirky (and romantic) French film Girl on a Bicycle, or It's a Girl, a documentary about the abandonment of girls in places like China and India.
- Sale: Intermix is having a sale. There's a Helmut Lang Moto Leather Vest on sale for $349 from $1,195. You can also shop on this site as well!
- DIY: No weekend is complete without a cute DIY. We like this mason jar organizer idea.
Image via A Cozy Kitchen